Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What, a multicultural GTG?
ht3.jpg
jh88.jpg
dh3.jpg

Are these guys real or is it another spammerrr.

Morning Kenneth,yes it's another spammer,I see them all over the AS site.

Good afternoon Jim I tryied to respond this am but something went haywire with the net. kicked me off. Darned HOT AND HUMID today. Wish you all in the south would keep the door shut. Talking to everyone south of Kansas.:D:D

Hows things ran the efco saturday some It definatly has some grunt. I put all the Isolation springs wanted and it kept right on stroking.:D:D

Good deal... It'll turn some RPM's too... Put a nice square filed chain on it this fall and it'll do some moving cutting cants too... Put a compression gauge on it and see if it hasn't gained a little... I'm curious...

Howdy Kenneth...
<br />
<br />
Hows things ran the efco saturday some It definatly has some grunt. I put all the Isolation springs wanted and it kept right on stroking.:D:D

Good deal... It'll turn some RPM's too... Put a nice square filed chain on it this fall and it'll do some moving cutting cants too... Put a compression gauge on it and see if it hasn't gained a little... I'm curious...

Maybe he will lose interest in that P100 and I can jump in for the kill. LOL

<br />
<br />

Maybe he will lose interest in that P100 and I can jump in for the kill. LOL

P100 who has one of those aren't they just a myth.:wink2::wink2:

Back