Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody slipped in a different thread. Tried to confuse me eh? ( It worked!)

I'm raring to go here, and the whole place is asleep.

I'm an hour from Bounty Hunter. :)

I drug up the old thread to see if I could get some of those guys awake. We may need to start a new one next year then there will be three to keep up with, as if I don't have enough to do already.

Was it Bounty Hunter that had a deal go bad and was heading to prison?:msp_sad:

Problem was resolved and he's been back home for a while. He posts in the GM thread about every day. I missed his posts while he was away.

I'm home now. Got back from Laredo Sun night. Got up & went to Branson Mon morn, just got back from their last night. I didn't get on a plane either, and yes my meatballs are hangin. Hit the recall button on the thermometer at the house & it said 112 @ 7:?? yesterday. :dizzy:

Thermometer on the west side of the house says its 150* 3 minuts ago. truck says its 102*. second story is always better. Okay Hedge you can have the third one.:msp_tongue::msp_tongue:

Thermometer on the west side of the house says its 150* 3 minuts ago. truck says its 102*. second story is always better. Okay Hedge you can have the third one.:msp_tongue::msp_tongue:

No thermometer here... Been in hot persuit of a coyote... Levi hit it with a turkey load, but it ain't dead...

Yet...

Damn things...:msp_mad:

I beat the thing found second gear in a hurry

He rolled it, but they're resilient... Yes, 2nd gear... Got a big blood trail for a few yards then nothing... The beagle's out giving something the business now... A little late to the party...
It got one of Levi's chickens....

Latest posts

Back