Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sisters little dog just about got pulled into buy 2 coyotes monday.She said they were right by there house,and didnt wont to let go, just cut all over but ok lots of staples put her back togather.

Good to hear from you cookie... Yea... The yotes are getting a bit thick around here...

A cool 72 for a high yesterday!

60 now.

May head to the beach today.... Too cold for me...

It's not a hobby of mine , but seems everywhere I go , I run into someone who knows Kenneth.

Last week, was a dutch oven cook person from a bit south of him.

My marine made it in last night, kept his mouth in check so he's safe for the moment.

Carry on.

Too hot to do anything here when the sun is out.

Will start huntin armadillos at night though.

One summer my place was plagued by them, and they were roaming around in the daytime. Went on the 4wheeler with my single shot .410 and a few shells. Found out right quick I wasn't as good a shot as I had thought. Sped back to the house and got a whole box of shells. Aim for the head boys. This time around I'd run up as close as possible before shooting. Got 14 the 1st day. Things are back to normal now.

Gtg

Couldn't make it to the last GTG because or the NRA Convention in STL conflicted and I had guests coming in for it. When and where is the fall GTG? Would like to try that one since I haven't been to one since Lebanon.

Couldn't make it to the last GTG because or the NRA Convention in STL conflicted and I had guests coming in for it. When and where is the fall GTG? Would like to try that one since I haven't been to one since Lebanon.

It's in jasper Arkansas...
Oct. 20
Should be a dandy...

One summer my place was plagued by them, and they were roaming around in the daytime. Went on the 4wheeler with my single shot .410 and a few shells. Found out right quick I wasn't as good a shot as I had thought. Sped back to the house and got a whole box of shells. Aim for the head boys. This time around I'd run up as close as possible before shooting. Got 14 the 1st day. Things are back to normal now.

We had em bad like that a few years ago, now just a few out after dark. I like to shoot em with .22 hand guns. Gotta use Stingers, as regular solid nose bullets take too many hits. One Stinger kills em dead.
:msp_biggrin:

Possum On The Half Shell
aka, Armadilla

Ingredients:

2 lb Armadillo meat (shelled)
1/2 c Margarine or butter (1 stick)
Salt (to taste)
Pepper (to taste)
Lemon juice (to taste)
Coors Beer (As required by cook)

Instructions:

Season meat with salt, pepper and lemon juice
rub with margarine
Wrap in foil; bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes (alternate: BBQ using shopping cart placed directly in bed of coals)
Remove foil; baste with butter and drippings and place into oven until brown

Plate and serve with grits (for upscaled dining, use a well washed hub cap)

Special instructions: Remove all tire marks, baseball bat indentions or shell shot.

Lordy, it's hot out there... Even the little Makita started to give me some BS today...
The bigger saws don't seem to mind the hot as much... I think I'll just sit here in the shade for a bit...
A long bit...

Lordy, it's hot out there... Even the little Makita started to give me some BS today...
The bigger saws don't seem to mind the hot as much... I think I'll just sit here in the shade for a bit...
A long bit...

Just got home from an auction. Man cad sucks. Now I have to find the camera.:redface::redface:

Can you eat armordillars? :p

I your starving to death and can't find anything else to eat, go for it. Otherwise be very careful as they are carriers of Leprosy, a flesh eating disease. I saw lots of it in Vietnam. Noses eaten off, hands with no fingers, no ears, no toes. Terrible stuff.

I your starving to death and can't find anything else to eat, go for it. Otherwise be very careful as they are carriers of Leprosy, a flesh eating disease. I saw lots of it in Vietnam. Noses eaten off, hands with no fingers, no ears, no toes. Terrible stuff.

You really know how to kill a thread, I still want to try some.

Latest posts

Back