Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is what several hundred feet of string looks like, on a drive line.

4b6b9c93-5e31-7ee8.jpg

4b6b9c93-5e51-f295.jpg

It slid the tires right before it stopped. Ha ha haaaa.

4b6b9c93-5e31-7ee8.jpg

4b6b9c93-5e51-f295.jpg

I did that to a 65 scout (in 75) , with baling wire, and a whole lot of it.

I don't recommend that.

carry on.

PS I wore a jacket yesterday, froze my tail off. Bitter cold. High in 60s.

and foggy drizzle. Pitiful.

And I was at a pool party, :cry: :cry: :cry:

4b6b9c93-5e31-7ee8.jpg

4b6b9c93-5e51-f295.jpg

A technician on a forum that I help moderate had a customer towed in with a mattress that they had run over wound up around the driveshaft. There is a lot of high tensile strength wire in a mattress. :p Messed the underside up pretty bad.

A technician on a forum that I help moderate had a customer towed in with a mattress that they had run over wound up around the driveshaft. There is a lot of high tensile strength wire in a mattress. :p Messed the underside up pretty bad.

I've seen stuff wrap around a drive shaft and actually start a fire... It gets TIGHT!!!
:dizzy:

im setting here waiting on a reporter from channel 8 knews to come and interview me. i guess im gonna get my 15 seconds of fame :msp_w00t:

i went to meet a guy from craigslist to buy some used wheels and tires. needless to say it was a scam and he ran with my money. he had done this to a couple of others too. he actually was grabeed by one guy but he still managed to get away. i set the guy up to meet my wife the next day and when i jumped out of my truck with a bat and chased him through a busy bowling alley it drew a little attention. the cops caught him a few days later and the guy is asking for protection from me. he has confessed only to scamming me and noone else and asked them to protect him from the guy trying to kill him. i just say he was kucky i didnt meet up with him outside somewhere or my bat would have been in the truck and the s&w 40 would have done the talking..:mad:

Back