Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4b6b9c93-189a-37f1.jpg

4b6b9c93-18b8-07b9.jpg

Stacking some for cutting up this fall, some I cut up and took strait to the wood shed. This one fence row is going to make enough wood to last me a while. :rock:

i went to meet a guy from craigslist to buy some used wheels and tires. needless to say it was a scam and he ran with my money. he had done this to a couple of others too. he actually was grabeed by one guy but he still managed to get away. i set the guy up to meet my wife the next day and when i jumped out of my truck with a bat and chased him through a busy bowling alley it drew a little attention. the cops caught him a few days later and the guy is asking for protection from me. he has confessed only to scamming me and noone else and asked them to protect him from the guy trying to kill him. i just say he was kucky i didnt meet up with him outside somewhere or my bat would have been in the truck and the s&w 40 would have done the talking..:mad:

Dang Terry, too bad you didn't git a piece of that thievin' ****. I do a lot of craigslist deals and I'm waiting for some SOB to try that **** on me…………….

If you watch your county's sheriffs website you can get all kinds of juicy info on that prick and share it with us……..I'll send him a nice Playgirl subscription for starters……...:msp_angry:

i will eventually get my money when he has to pay the restitution. it has been on a couple of news channels so far but i think they want to interview me becouse of taking it into my own hands. we will know here in a bit.

i will eventually get my money when he has to pay the restitution. it has been on a couple of news channels so far but i think they want to interview me becouse of taking it into my own hands. we will know here in a bit.

not sure i'd be talkin to a reporter. he don't care about you and will shove you under the bus in a heartbeat to get the juiciest, steamy story for ratings. be very careful what you say. they WILL edit their video and WILL have you saying stuff you didn't say. be a good idea for you to get it in writing that they provide you a copy of the unedited video. protect your self. better yet, don't talk to him. if it don't feet right, don't talk. wishing the best for you.

Never tried sycamore. Seems like dad had some when I was a kid if I remember right very tough to split. Stay hydrated.

Sycamore has a ton of water in it when green... And splits like a giant eraser, but if you split it up and let it dry till it's lost it's water, it burns similar to Elm...

Sycamore has a ton of water in it when green... And splits like a giant eraser, but if you split it up and let it dry till it's lost it's water, it burns similar to Elm...

Yep buns ok when cured long enough and I use a two stroke splitter on it :rock: even our pro driven splitter won't touch sycamore.

I used to split Sycamore with a maul, hahaha... That was fun! I have a pile of rotting rounds where over the years I've dumped the ones that could not be split

Super Split has no trouble, but it does put a load on it.

I used to split Sycamore with a maul, hahaha... That was fun! I have a pile of rotting rounds where over the years I've dumped the ones that could not be split

Super Split has no trouble, but it does put a load on it.

The SS is on my short list to get this fall... I'll have to modify it right off the bat though... Gotta add 6" to the height and a hitch...
:rock:

This the guy Terry?

comerford.jpg

thats him but that picture is from a prior arrest 3 years ago. he looks so much different now that it was actually hard to pick him out of the photo line up. i tell you one thing for sure that druggy can run faster scared than i can mad lol i actaully posted that picture and the detectives name on craigs list so that anyone else that he may have scammed will know who to get into contact with. i guess this is the first time they have actually been able to bust someone for these scams. so its making headlines in the knoxville area. whats bad is that if the cops would have done there job and listened to me when i told them where he was going to be ,they could have caught him the same day he scammed me instead of 3 days later. the guy was getting braver and braver with his scam and i think would have eventualluy just pulled a gun a robbed a person as soon as they showed up to meet him.if he had pulled the crap while i was sitting in my truck it would have been a messy day. id still be picking pieces of him off my truck seat. he just didnt realize how close he was to being shot.

thats him but that picture is from a prior arrest 3 years ago. he looks so much different now that it was actually hard to pick him out of the photo line up. i tell you one thing for sure that druggy can run faster scared than i can mad lol i actaully posted that picture and the detectives name on craigs list so that anyone else that he may have scammed will know who to get into contact with. i guess this is the first time they have actually been able to bust someone for these scams. so its making headlines in the knoxville area. whats bad is that if the cops would have done there job and listened to me when i told them where he was going to be ,they could have caught him the same day he scammed me instead of 3 days later. the guy was getting braver and braver with his scam and i think would have eventualluy just pulled a gun a robbed a person as soon as they showed up to meet him.if he had pulled the crap while i was sitting in my truck it would have been a messy day. id still be picking pieces of him off my truck seat. he just didnt realize how close he was to being shot.

They had folks like that back in the 1800's too... The difference was, they were usually hung by the age of 20, and didn't have a chance to pro-create or repeat offend...
Kept the pool a little cleaner...
:msp_wink:

Latest posts

Back