Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1180487342_funcats_36.jpg

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

attachment.php

Mmmm... Tomatoes...
They're starting to really produce...
Something about giving them 8 inches of man made rain...

what kind you growing? mine are Heritage and they've already taken over the house. my peeps aren't sick of them yet though. man i love vine ripened maters. eat em for lunch too. better'n apples

what kind you growing? mine are Heritage and they've already taken over the house. my peeps aren't sick of them yet though. man i love vine ripened maters. eat em for lunch too. better'n apples

Variety's??? Not sure... They were the cheap ones down at the feed store that were leftovers...
Sorta like Charlie Brown Christmas trees...
:msp_wink:

I got tired of all the PMs from Stump wanting to see the wife's melons, so here is the pic stump.Really are happy with the plant they are doing well we got three that size this week.

got a volunteer plant growing out of my mater box. guess its from the mulch pile. just now acting like its gonna set some fruit. hopefully i'll get some before the first frost.

got a volunteer plant growing out of my mater box. guess its from the mulch pile. just now acting like its gonna set some fruit. hopefully i'll get some before the first frost.

We'll probably have an early frost this year Jerry... It would be like a cherry on top of our weather sundae...
:choler:

Latest posts

Back