Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just fired that baby up and I'm loving it. I'm not even going to admit what I was doing wrong, however you do need to use the decomp! :msp_tongue:
I'm video challenged but it's already on uTube. I put a 28" Windsor bar and RSC chain on it. Like I'm going to see any wood big enough for that. Neighbor did have a 4" tree go down in the storm this morning. I guess I could go put it in some "wood".

I'm video challenged but it's already on uTube. I put a 28" Windsor bar and RSC chain on it. Like I'm going to see any wood big enough for that. Neighbor did have a 4" tree go down in the storm this morning. I guess I could go put it in some "wood".

Do it... That's what the big boys are for... Crazy folks like us snatch em' up and keep em running for just such occasions...

I am back amongst the living.

Big day today. At 7 a.m. I hit a deer in extreme Western Nebraska. The airbags went off, (in my dads new pickup) and the plastic cut his hand pretty badly.

We rounded through NE Kansas, and NW Missouri, and drug a big rain and left it in Carthage.

Made it home a few ago.

Haven't read any of the thread , so maybe someone can catch me up on any really important news.

:)

Big day today. At 7 a.m. I hit a deer in extreme Western Nebraska. The airbags went off, (in my dads new pickup) and the plastic cut his hand pretty badly.

We rounded through NE Kansas, and NW Missouri, and drug a big rain and left it in Carthage.

Made it home a few ago.

Haven't read any of the thread , so maybe someone can catch me up on any really important news.

Nothing to note worthy, that I can remember.

Made it home a few ago.

glad to hear yall are okay. did you pick the deer up? thanks for the rain. unfortunately you didn't drag it far enough south.

glad to hear yall are okay. did you pick the deer up? thanks for the rain. unfortunately you didn't drag it far enough south.

Are you crazy? I have 30 Alfalfa fed deer pretty close.

Plus it took 14 hours or so to drive that 900 miles.

Went past alot of you , ha ha. My dad doesn't stop.

I was on Lake Ponderay ID, two nights ago. (Noxon MT) Went by a lot of members in the last week.

The whole trip the only green grass we saw was in S central Nebraska.

4000 miles in 8 days. 4 days sitting around.

Hate to say it, but I've gotta officially pull the plug on any chance of getting down to a Mozarkian gathering this year. Word came down yesterday that we're on 10hr days plus Saturdays "until further notice", and I'm short on vacation as it is. Next fall you can pencil me in with one of those really dark artist pencils though, will have another week of vacation to play with then.

I'm looking forward to seeing Matt, Stump, and the boys up here in WI this weekend!

Made it home a few ago.

Thanks for bringin that rain through Dan...
We got over 2" of wet rainy stuff and good ole lightning...
Almost forgot what that was like... It's been awhile..
The cracks in the ground are swelling closed...

Back