Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The heat this year has really taken it's toll on the wood stacks...
They're shrinking more than usual... These were tight up against the roof when put in... The peaks were at 14' when green. Now about 12.5'... Should burn nice...

attachment.php

is that a Kubota that I see?

I hope chucker knows he wound up with about 27.2x the rep he would have if it went through normal like.

If you want to see/hear/watch something really funny, red rep the spacewendell. I did that once by mistake and I bet you guys heard him scream from down there...

Sorry... It's a DK65S... Kioti...
1500 hrs and still rockin'... My next one will be a 95 horse Kubota with a cab...
Can ya get me a good deal?:msp_wink:

oh no Kioti i may have to red rep ya for that :msp_lol::censored:

and yes I could maybe could get you a good deal I know someone who's a dealer for Kubota :wink2::wink2:

lol Thanks Jon! :clap:

Hedge buddy iss all good homie - I accept the fact that just about everyone in the chainsaw community (not including myself, of course) has a below avg IQ and the ludicrously high levels of stupidity that are reached by such members of said community can not be prevented nor avoided. And furthermore, I also accept the fact that the unfortunate (smarter) members (one being myself) have to deal with the backlash of those ludicrously high levels of stupidity from such members of said community. I have no disposition with your 'smart' actions (that was sarcasm, see what I did there...??;)) and I urge you to continue to perform such actions that make you, you.

Bacon. Boobs. Beer.

Hedge buddy iss all good homie - I accept the fact that just about everyone in the chainsaw community (not including myself, of course) has a below avg IQ and the ludicrously high levels of stupidity that are reached by such members of said community can not be prevented nor avoided. And furthermore, I also accept the fact that the unfortunate (smarter) members (one being myself) have to deal with the backlash of those ludicrously high levels of stupidity from such members of said community. I have no disposition with your 'smart' actions (that was sarcasm, see what I did there...??;)) and I urge you to continue to perform such actions that make you, you.

Bacon. Boobs. Beer.

The last part is the only thing in that whole post that I understood.:dribble:

But I have feeling that I proved yer point in some way.

Bacon. Boobs. Beer.

Don't forget ham fisted saw operation, and fat thumbs...
Just sayin...

Not sure... Somewhere around 3000 I guess... I got piles all over the place... I'm a little like a squirrel in that regard... I tend to forget where I put em'... Sometimes I'll find stuff I totally forgot I cut from a couple years prior...
I got a neighbor who lets me cut anything leaning in the fence rows on the 300 right across from the house, so last year I told him anything thats in a pile and split, he was welcome to... He never had to cut a stick last year. He'd just take a round bale out, and throw a pile on. This year I got him a jumbo pile of Ash laying right by the driveway... He's a good ole' boy... Good farmer/rancher too... :rock:

Any Ideer as to the volume for each bay stack )or the row perpendicular to the length of the shed)...???:confused::rolleyes2: I may have to copy that one, when I get my lean-to built...

Any Ideer as to the volume for each bay stack )or the row perpendicular to the length of the shed)...???:confused::rolleyes2: I may have to copy that one, when I get my lean-to built...

Shed is 40' wide x 22' deep... 14' at the peak and 9' at the back...
If you do the math, it'll hold alot of wood... It also has 2' overhang so the drizzle don't get on the good stuff... Open to the south...

80 cord is what it'll hold mathematically...
That'll never happen though...

Last edited:
I looked at Kiotis and Kubotas the same day and for 50 hp, comparably equipped, they were $ 2 K different.

Just saying.

Latest posts

Back