Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's running good when I get to run it. Still have to try 3/8 on it. My 20yr old cut up a little sesoned wild cherry to grill with Sat night Asked what I had done to it. I just grinned :msp_biggrin: and said it went on a road trip!!!!:chainsaw::chainsaw:

It's running good when I get to run it. Still have to try 3/8 on it. My 20yr old cut up a little sesoned wild cherry to grill with Sat night Asked what I had done to it. I just grinned :msp_biggrin: and said it went on a road trip!!!!:chainsaw::chainsaw:

I really liked that saw...
Pretty much everything about it...
Even the sideways balance...
:big_smile:

I can't wait to see how it stacks up against Steve's 962... That thing is a freak if it's stock...

I really liked that saw...
Pretty much everything about it...
Even the sideways balance...
:big_smile:

I can't wait to see how it stacks up against Steve's 962... That thing is a freak if it's stock...

Stock, unless you count catching it on fire and putting it out just in the nick of time as a mod.:blob2:

Around here we do. I have a crispy 660 that's a runnin' dude……..:D

That is one of the ugliest but best running 660's around... There ain't even any fixin' it without replacing the whole case and all the plastic... That's one of those "don't mess with it, just run it" saws...

Stock, unless you count catching it on fire and putting it out just in the nick of time as a mod.:blob2:

If you took a look at the combustion chamber of that saw, you'd see how it could produce the compression it does... Add 1500 rpm's, and you have Kenneth's 962...
:msp_wink:

Some things just don't warrant a response.

BTW, we got a foot rain. A foot between drops.

Latest posts

Back