Old Saws -- Good Weekend

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A neighbor close to home was having a yard sale, I stopped by and noticed a line-up of older chainsaws. After some back and forth we settled on a price for the lot and brought home 13 old saws. Some are clearly better and more complete than others but all in all a good weekend. Included in the lot are a Stihl 056 Mag II, Stihl S-10, a Homelite, Sears gear drive, Clinton, Bradley Bulldog, Wright C-70, a couple Lombard's and a few others I have no clue what they are.

Here are some pics of the saws. If any of you who are more versed in vintage saws than I could ever be can identify the mystery saws I would greatly appreciate it. I did put a fresh plug and fuel mix in the carb of the S-10, and it runs. I did not have a chance to start tinkering with the others as daylight was fading. Thinking of keeping one or two as garage art and hope to find deserving homes for the others.

Batch I

Bradley_Bulldog.jpg

Bradley Bulldog

Clinton.jpg

Clinton

Homelight.jpg

Homelite

Lombard.jpg

Lombard I

Lombard_II.jpg

Lombard II

Not_A_Clue_I.jpg

Not A Clue I

Not_A_Clue_II.jpg

Not A Clue II

Sears_Gear_Drive.jpg

Sears Gear Drive
I have a chainsaw just like Sears Gear Drive. How much do you think I can get for it?

Back