Ordered some supplies this week

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darton2

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Ordered a new Tach from DTI TT 20K- works OK without cable but with cable hooked up its pretty good and happy with it. But the lady who took my order gets a D-. Had me mad enough I almost canceled the order, but I needed a new tach.

Ordered files from Save Edge - Customer service A+ Seem to go out of their way. Their files are the best I have used.

Ordered a new Tach from DTI TT 20K- works OK without cable but with cable hooked up its pretty good and happy with it. But the lady who took my order gets a D-. Had me mad enough I almost canceled the order, but I needed a new tach.

Ordered files from Save Edge - Customer service A+ Seem to go out of their way. Their files are the best I have used.

Who did you order it from? You should have called Kyle at Edge & Engine.

Just want to say that I followed up and spoke directly with Steve at DTI. He is a great guy and great product (TT 20K). ASK for HIM if you have any questions.

Got my save edge files too and ran them through a couple chains. First impression is excellent! We will see how they wear. Great customer service there too!

Last edited:

those cables bite!

Latest posts

Back