Pictures Of My Oldtimer Chainsaw Collection

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I can say is :jawdrop:WOW!!:jawdrop:

That is one very nice collection Martin.... a "who's who" of the collector world if you will. :clap:

And my BIG Dolmar CT:

DolmarCT-3.jpg

That's it for now - have fun.

I love the look of the CT. Reminds me of my favorite series of saws the Contra/Lightning, 08s, s10, 070 and 090. Those are some beautiful machines.

Just my
attachment.php
attachment.php
worth.

Since my picture threads with chainsaw and logging pictures have found many friends here, I will start now another thread to show you my antique chainsaw collection.

If you like it, I will post from time to time pictures of my about 50 collection saws here.

I start with my brand new, never used Stihl 031 AV that I got this week.

Stihl031neu-1.jpg

Stihl031neu-2.jpg

Stihl031neu-3.jpg

Stihl031neu-4.jpg

Stihl031neu-5.jpg

Stihl031neu-6.jpg

Stihl031neu-7.jpg

SAWEET SAW
JONSERED PICTURE NEXT PLEASE
:greenchainsaw:

Brilliant saws and beautiful restorations!
Loved the way you just mentioned the Twins and the Wankel halfway through as though they were just some other saws.

Oh and could everyone stop quoting so many pictures or Gary will be along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hello people :)

Here are some new pictures of collection saws I lately got.

NSU Ural twin-cylinder two-man saw with 400 cm³ and 60 kg weight from ~ 1940 (actually without bar/chain):

100_3989.jpg

100_3990.jpg

100_3986.jpg

And a little video running it:

My Dolmar 133 super I got two weeks ago, cleaned and rebuild it. Labels are new self-made.

Dolmar133s-3-1.jpg

Dolmar133s-5-1.jpg

Dolmar133s-6.jpg

Latest posts

Back