PNW longbar hardwood GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My poor old brain is still pondering the modern chainsaw, in a few ways I thought they would have been farther along, in others they are fantastic.
What was the model of that screamin' demon teeny tiny Husky? I wanna cut something big with one of those. I love little saws that have hearts of lions.

A couple saws struck by a phantom saw embelisher.
attachment.php

My poor old brain is still pondering the modern chainsaw, in a few ways I thought they would have been farther along, in others they are fantastic.
What was the model of that screamin' demon teeny tiny Husky? I wanna cut something big with one of those. I love little saws that have hearts of lions.

I think that was a 346xp. The older model I think. I did not see a newer second edition model there, which has even more power. But then, it was hard to focus on any saw for too long in the sea of saws. Millions and millions of saws. I was saw numb after 30 minutes. Saws here, saws there, oops, just tripped over another one. Hey, a stray 260 that someone left alone. They were like little kids getting loose all the time. Gott'a look down. Damn, what are those? A fleet of Poulans by the fence? A WildThing? Someone brought a WildThing? Saw dimentia was setting in by then. I started to see Barbie stickers on saws. That was time for my first beer...

I had a old and new edition 346 there. You ran the NE346 that slinger built.

I'm ascared to warsh my shirt. Will the little pearls fall off?

Nope, I'm not the Phantom of the Barbie stickers. I shall not reveal who is, either.

The Barbie Saw has extra nuts as of today.....:greenchainsaw:

Back