Poulan 3400-3700-4000 fuel line replacement revisited

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much appreciated, thanks again. I used tygon, because that's all I could find locally, do you mind saying what you are using? I'm expecting I'll have to replace the tygon in a few years. Heres a pic of the saws I'm working on, got the first 4000 running yesterday, moving on to the second today, and need to find a clutch cover for the 245a one day in the future.20230607_151632.jpg

Much appreciated, thanks again. I used tygon, because that's all I could find locally, do you mind saying what you are using? I'm expecting I'll have to replace the tygon in a few years. Heres a pic of the saws I'm working on, got the first 4000 running yesterday, moving on to the second today, and need to find a clutch cover for the 245a one day in the future.View attachment 1090347

I use echo oem lines. 2 most common for fuel, tank vent, impulse. Make sure to get real oem line and not the aftermarket ones.

I just had a saw I sold 6 years ago come in and he runs the ethanol gas we get today. Which I was glad because I could see the lines I did on it. Still limber etc as it was the day they were put in.
I run Efree and knew was fine with my stuff, so had wondered how the line looked after many years of ethanol mix.

eline.jpg

Latest posts

Back