Predator video from Revival

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbtree

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks to kkirtley, a new ASite member for hosting this video. it is a large file, so will take a while to download if you have a slow connection.

This was one of the predator's least fast cuts, about 1.5 seconds through a 30 inch cottonwood. it has gone under 1 second.

Keep it up, Robert.

Hoquiam shot were great, thanks.

www.abicour.com/predator.avi

Roger,
Does this video work with your computer setup? I've thrown every codec I have at it and all I can get is the sound.

Humm all i get is sound also.....
I even lowered my security setting......
Tryed every thing i know to try if some one gets it to work let us know how.......
Awsome sound !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Works for me with the off the shelf Windows Media Player. greta stuff Robert! Can`t wait to see it in person someday! Russ

Security Level may be part of the issue here. I'll make a full comparison tonight on XP, NT 4.0 SP6a and 98. My NT 4.0 workstation has been finicky inthe past as far as security goes. I'll check it out. By the way, all I got was audio as well. I'll have to try my Canopus DV Rex RT codecs on the AVI file also.

i converted the .avi movie to an mpeg and can email it to anyone who wants to try - its awesome!!:D

I wonder why it works for some and not others? I'm using 2000 with the standard windows media player and all I get is sound. How do I convert it to mpeg, that might work.

Why it doesn't work

Windows 2000 is a step above windows NT it is designed for network workstations, Xp will do the conversion because Microsoft doesn't want you buying a Mac.

Go to this link and check of you operating system 2000 98 or 98se

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

you don't even need your email address

enjoy
Marky

Thanks Mark. My version of Quicktime was way too old.

The video is great, Roger, but I'm sure you'll agree that live is a hundred times as good.

Back