Rigging line

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Jersey:bang:

All the good ones are in other states. I think its part of God's sense of humor. I'm so backlogged right now, because of dependable help, that I've taken my wife out 3 times in the last week and a half. It's sad. Don't get me wrong, she's one of the most solid workers I've had, but, I'm more worried about her than she is. lol I need a grizzly bear I think.

I believe everybody is price matching these days. I have dealt with Wesspur as well and never had a bad experience with them but they are way out in the PNW and it takes them so long to ship me my stuff. Sherrill is just so much more convenient for me as they are in every Vermeer and I always get my stuff shipped to me faster.

All the good ones are in other states. I think its part of God's sense of humor. I'm so backlogged right now, because of dependable help, that I've taken my wife out 3 times in the last week and a half. It's sad. Don't get me wrong, she's one of the most solid workers I've had, but, I'm more worried about her than she is. lol I need a grizzly bear I think.

Watch her close around the chipper man gloves can get you pulled in.

Latest posts

Back