Saw won't throttle up

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timber Man

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Ok last night I'm firewooding, bucking the log and all is running perfect. My old 034 runs out of gas, I fill it back up with same, new gas I've been using, then fire it up and it won't rev up any more. If I full throttle it even not in the wood, it bogs down and dies out, had to finish my last bucks at half throttle, even then it wanted to try and stall out. Any ideas what's going on? Get a little dirt in fuel line or something ? Coincidental, and something else going on?

Ok last night I'm firewooding, bucking the log and all is running perfect. My old 034 runs out of gas, I fill it back up with same, new gas I've been using, then fire it up and it won't rev up any more. If I full throttle it even not in the wood, it bogs down and dies out, had to finish my last bucks at half throttle, even then it wanted to try and stall out. Any ideas what's going on? Get a little dirt in fuel line or something ? Coincidental, and something else going on?
Change/ check FUEL FILTER FIRST. Lack of power/ throttle is first symptom of filter issues on my Echo blower, about every 2-3 years on it.

Latest posts

Back