Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mornin guys.
I ain't been keeping up here for a while, hopefully y'all are well.

Don't remember if I mentioned it here, but I'm selling a bunch of man stuff at auction this Saturday (July 6th)
I'll put a link here for anyone who's interested in things that go bang..... There's some pretty nice junk in there.
(Shipping is available.)

https://hibid.com/catalog/558762/let-freedom-ring-firearm-auction
Are all the pieces in the ā€œLet freedom ringā€ yours?

Those Model 70ā€™s particularly peaked my interest
The first 80 or so are mine.

The 25-06 has only rounds through it.

The stainless 30-06 I bought at a pawn shop back in about 2000, killed a couple elk with it back in Oregon.
I'm a model 70 guy also, but that model 700 bdl in 7mm-08 caught my attention.
I bought that one new about 4 years back, it has less than 25 shots through it.

I'm a model 70 guy also, but that model 700 bdl in 7mm-08 caught my attention.
Just got my first 700 in .243

I have half dozen 70ā€™s and a handful of Ruger 77ā€™s

Wasnā€™t ever a big fan of that bolt handle

Price on the .243 was too good to say no to

Good luck on the Auction Sawdust man, Iā€™ll send the link to my buddies

That commemorative 94 would look good in my 94 collection

I also like that 38-55, is that a falling block?

Afternoon fellas'. Between work, household chores and the garden I haven't posted much lately. However, after 2 years of kickin' tires and gettin' cold feet, I finally pulled the trigger on a tractor. So far, I love it

View attachment 1187344
Congratulations buddy šŸ‘.
Hope it works well for you.

Afternoon fellas'. Between work, household chores and the garden I haven't posted much lately. However, after 2 years of kickin' tires and gettin' cold feet, I finally pulled the trigger on a tractor. So far, I love it

View attachment 1187344

Nice lawn mower! :numberone:

Did you get your lawn mover out of the mountain place.

No. I did have an offer to be allowed to do that, watching the fire to see if itā€™s necessary. Of course if I wait too long and the place is crawling with heavy equipment, they wonā€™t let me. Decisions - decisions. :surprised3:

Just got my first 700 in .243

I have half dozen 70ā€™s and a handful of Ruger 77ā€™s

Wasnā€™t ever a big fan of that bolt handle

Price on the .243 was too good to say no to

Good luck on the Auction Sawdust man, Iā€™ll send the link to my buddies

That commemorative 94 would look good in my 94 collection

I also like that 38-55, is that a falling block?
Yes the 38-55 is an 1885 falling block.
That thing shoots amazingly well.

Thatā€™s about 2 grand worth of wood there.
Yes sir, just like HVBW šŸ‘.
No. I did have an offer to be allowed to do that, watching the fire to see if itā€™s necessary. Of course if I wait too long and the place is crawling with heavy equipment, they wonā€™t let me. Decisions - decisions. :surprised3:
Maybe you could just wait until all the big equipment is there and blend in :).

Break down and do the cordless grinder! You will never regret it. If it is not a Milwaukee, though, plan on it taking a couple of charges... I have yet to come across a battery like theirs, and this will take a lot of battery.
Well, I actually got my dad one for his birthday since he had a need for one out in the hay field, but have not had a chance to see him and give it to him. I was telling him about my situation and he said man we need to just get one of those battery grinders, so to keep him from going to buy one that day I told him he already had one. He said " well get it out and let me know if it works!" lol

View attachment 1187344
What on earth is that all over the rear tire? Very strange. jmho :cool: OT

Latest posts

Back