Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just don't run the blade tip into a cherry stump that you forgot about like I did....... Bent the crank on my nice little Honda GCV 160
It would have to be limited to the lawn mowing and not the grass cutting! Plenty of targets in the grass…. My father broke a bunch of spindles on the zero turn… 😉

It would have to be limited to the lawn mowing and not the grass cutting! Plenty of targets in the grass…. My father broke a bunch of spindles on the zero turn… 😉
Normally I don't push mow a lot but the squirrels thought my rider mower looked like a nice winter food storage, pretty sure they chewed one of the coil wires too, so until I could fix that I was trying to knock the immediate area around the house down to keep mice from having cover to make it inside with out the cat seeing them.

I was trim mowing a lot of areas I cant get with the rider and bam, dang it, forgot that was there........

Mr. 3lb Estwing got her back running true though! well true enough for this guy.

I would have thought you'd have one of these custom smokers Mark.:omg::laugh:
View attachment 1209828
That’s a cold smoker . I made a similar unit a while ago to smoke cheese . But I had the pipe underground to cool the smoke . My grandfather(wife’s side) made one using a cistern for the fire pit below ground and 25-30 feet of steel culvert pipe to the smoke house . Made the best kielbasa you ever had . They lived just outside of Wilkes-Barre Pa

Back