So, who's going to bid?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fellow that owns this museum happens to be a very good family friend, and I can tell you that the museum is simply amazing!! Dave Challenger was our Homelite sales rep back in the mid 60's, so he has known me longer than I him....he also hired me on at Husqvarna in 1992....

He wants to keep the museum intact and not part it out...that is his stipulation in selling it....I tried getting his jonsered deisel out of him...but he refuses..d@mn it...lol... I do know there is an interested party in Quebec for the museum...but obviously not wanting to pay the right price...and wow...that is a price all right..but, if I had that kind of money that I could tie up...I would have the museum already...

I am hoping to head over there before the snow flies and get some pictures of the saws..as they are all restored to mint.. before it sells...and it will...

Since the reserve price is not met, why not just go ahead and bid on it for the fun of it. At least you can see your name up there with a $100,000 bid.

We just bid the reserve on a house on two acres, guess I'll have to be happy with my 39 saws.

sounds good weatherby . i could be a high roller for a day. id do it but my luck id go over the reserve somehow ,and have to cut an run. still for those who want to have paper proof u run with the big dogs . u know con men etc . heres u chance.

Back