Stihl MS261 - insulation mat (missing part nr)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I didn't even pay double that for the saw itself.
Sadly seller was not trustworthy, a rare case for me.
Not a bad deal, but it still sucks.

Hmm, your tax is only 6% higher than in Austria or Germany, but the pump is nearly 20% more expensive. Can't you just order from Germany?

Not a bad deal, but it still sucks.

Hmm, your tax is only 6% higher than in Austria or Germany, but the pump is nearly 20% more expensive. Can't you just order from Germany?
Id have to pay delivery, which would end up being the same as the price difference.

I have had a few times where Amazon.de sellers had some stihl stuff that was cheaper, but not items like this. Bars, chains etc sure.

Yeah, I will order it and fit it, a shame to not get this rather nice MS261 up and going.

And I am pretty happy about it being a NON Mtronic...

Id have to pay delivery, which would end up being the same as the price difference.

I have had a few times where Amazon.de sellers had some stihl stuff that was cheaper, but not items like this. Bars, chains etc sure.

Yeah, I will order it and fit it, a shame to not get this rather nice MS261 up and going.

And I am pretty happy about it being a NON Mtronic...
If you order for 150€, shipping is free at pfeifferer shop. Maybe you need some other stuff...

Back