Speeco 22 ton for $999

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where were the 22 tonners on sale? I'm in the market for one. Was it the TSC Huskees or a Speeco SplitMaster? The Huskee is $1099 at TSC. Thanx and please post again if anybody see them on sale again. Thanx much!

The price when I bought mine was 1099. I mentioned at the store that there was an online coupon for $100 off stuff on the site, and she gave me the 100 off on the splitter despite the fact that it wouldn't have applied to the splitter anyway.

Go in and ask, worth a shot.

If you want one just keep your eyes open because TSC seems to have at least one sale per season. If you subscribe to their email advertisements, you'll be notified of events and coupons.

Last edited:
here are some pics of a table I made for a Huskee 22

it just sets on there... just set it off to run verticle...

logsplittermod02450x338.jpg
logsplittermod450X338.jpg

I wouldn't tow it on the road, off road around the wood lot is fine, but not the open road.

I tow my 35T on the road. No problems so far. But then, I've only done that maybe a dozen times, for a trip of about 15 miles. I just keep it to 50mph or less.

I don't know about the 22Ts having a spindle problem. Hadn't heard of that.

Sometime back they was another thread regarding tables along splitters had some good ideas as well. I never made a table per say but I just have two saw horses and sit a 4X4 pallet on top and presto!! a table to let the splits fall on to!!

I have the 22 ton speedco and split a lot of elm with it. For the most part it works very well. A few problem with forks.

Back