Stihl 036 Rim sprockets size?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Find a listing that puts a coin inside. See also post #9 here. Best as I understand it in generic there is standard and small. Stihl has mini like on your 241. Not sure what they call the one larger than mini but they do not use the small one. Pretty sure your only choice with the standard spline in .325 is a 9 tooth sprocket this has been posted numerous times on here, with the comments about how it pulls it in the 60cc class. Kind of a reason to get a Dolmar/Makita 6100 or Husqvarna 555 if you want to play with .325 in the 60cc class. Actually you can fit a rim drive to the 562 for small spline (same as 550, 555) and I think even if you look hard enough another one for 70cc saws but they were like $70 last I checked. Baileys has .325 skip Woodland pro or something like that with no oil distributing features on the drive links, Oregon jpx skip in .325 seems no longer available. That probably won't help if you have an 0.063 bar.

Posts above are interesting about getting I suppose a mini spline to fit an 036, possibly?

Latest posts

Back