• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 404 , 46 RS .063 Chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wkeev

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have a partial roll of 404 chain that I would like to sell . I'm asking 40 cents a drive link shipped Con. US . only . PM me if interested .

Attachments

• 20160528_200617.jpg
    20160528_200617.jpg
    227.6 KB
I will split up, would like to sell in bulk 25' lengths . I may do loops if someone wants several .

It is going to be a tough sell at 40 cents/DL I truly wish you good luck

.50 cents is retail with no shipping . What's a fair price ?

.50 cents is retail with no shipping . What's a fair price ?

If 50 cents/DL is retail someone is REALLY GOUGING folks. That would be $57.78 per loop on a 36" chain. If that is what folks are getting I have plenty to sell

Im open to offers since some think I'm gouging.

Apparently you failed to read what I said ................I SAID If 50 cents/DL is retail someone is REALLY GOUGING folks..............

I stand by that if retail is 50 cents /dl then whoever sold it to YOU gouged YOU

I didn't pay 50 a DL . I bought from a dealer that went out of business. My dealer said 50 was retail . He gets a little over 30 for his . He is cheaper than anyone in the area . I'm just try to get rid of and give someone a fair price dropped at their door .

Back