Stihl MS 200 T - What's It Worth?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julian1234

Barm Foss
Reaction score

Attachments

• 1723587419180.jpeg
    10.4 MB · Views: 0
Hello all, I have a for parts or not working stihl ms 200 T
Missing carburetor, muffler, and miscellaneous hardware
The piston and Cylinder appear to be fine (There may be very faint scoring)

After looking at the attached photos, what's it worth to resell?

Thanks, let me know

View attachment 1197273View attachment 1197275
View attachment 1197276View attachment 1197277
View attachment 1197278View attachment 1197279
eBay. Lone Wolf won’t offer much…some AM parts, it appears.
Too many unknowns and the P&C kits are no longer available from Stihl.

Ebay has them from $1,350 to $1,650 new
Curious if they're Old Stock or made in Brazil or elsewhere
I believe a couple of those have been proven to be scams. Yes, there are a few nos saws out there but there are more scammers. I've never heard of any company other than Holtzforma making reproductions of the 200t.

I can get the OEM P&C kit for my 200T at my local stihl dealer, they have to order it, but they still sell it, infact most of the parts to totally rebuild one from the ground up is on the shelf at my dealer still
Nope. They can't order it. They may have some nos but Stihl discontinued them some time ago.
In fact, if they have nos p$c kits please let Lonewolf know...he'll buy them out.

Nope. They can't order it. They may have some nos but Stihl discontinued them some time ago.
In fact, if they have nos p$c kits please let Lonewolf know...he'll buy them out.
I was told (and quoted for) that it's oem, and shown on the computer, maybe they are full of it, maybe not, I do know however that my local dealer sells them

I was told (and quoted for) that it's oem, and shown on the computer, maybe they are full of it, maybe not, I do know however that my local dealer sells them
Have them try. It would be interesting to see if some warehouse, somewhere actually has them :p
I've been able to get other 200t parts locally; it's just the p&c kits that have dried up.

Have them try. It would be interesting to see if some warehouse, somewhere actually has them :p
I've been able to get other 200t parts locally; it's just the p&c kits that have dried up.
I had them doing a rebuild on my saw till they told me it wouldn't be done when they originally told me (I came in the day after their weekly parts order)

Latest posts

Back