Stihl MS362 vs. Stihl MS362

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take my 79er with you to save me on some shipping! :greenchainsaw:

There may be a slight shipping and handling fee:) Like maybe that big pine you took down:) so I can mill it up for siding!

Just kidding. Let me know if you want me to bring it. I could probably squeeze it in the old family wagon.

But that's another strato saw! They can't be modded, remember!

HAHA! That is what I'm say'n. I had been thinking about getting you to do my 346 and TreeSlinger to do my 441 (based on the video he posted some time back). But now that I see your doing the stratos and with nice results, it's got me thinking. I have obviosly never spoken to you about this, but every time I drive from NY down I-71 going down to see my folks in KY I think how easy it would be to drop a saw off with you and pick it up on the ride home.

Is it wise to mod a saw used for milling? (not trying to hi-jack your thread Cale);)

Well Woodchucker81 you best be fit by Sunday. We can all take turns running that MS 362.
Cale said he was running a 7 pin sprocket on the 362. Is there are 8 pin available?

I only have 20" and 25" bars for the 362, so running 7 pin is best but I'll bring along an 8 pin.

This saw is sweet. :clap:

Exactly. I'm almost 28 and healthy as well. So I'm not worried about getting a flu.

If I were 90 then I'd probably be concerned, because the results can be fatal with EVERY KIND OF FLU when one is that age!

I guess I'm not the youngest guy on here, I'll be 29 on Monday.

Now I'm gonna hijack a hijacked thread...

I'm currently home sick with the media ridden swine flu!!! :cry:

Oye Ve I hope I feel better by Sunday...

Boy you best not be sneez'n that ole swine flue across the woods or I'm gonna catch it and I'll never get my damn place built.

Happy Early Birthday too Jason and Cale:greenchainsaw: you boys make me feel old.

Back