Stihl MS362 vs. Stihl MS362

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy you best not be sneez'n that ole swine flue across the woods or I'm gonna catch it and I'll never get my damn place built.

Happy Early Birthday too Jason and Cale:greenchainsaw: you boys make me feel old.

Yeah I heard you hammerin' over there earlier. I was gonna stop by but I figured that you're safer if I stay the hell in my house. :)

--

Thanks for the b-day wishes....

--
Feel old!? What the crap you're only 34! Tell a 70 year old that you're old and if they're in good enough shape they'll try to knock you out! :laugh: :clap:

:greenchainsaw: ;) :cheers:

Boy you best not be sneez'n that ole swine flue across the woods or I'm gonna catch it and I'll never get my damn place built.

Happy Early Birthday too Jason and Cale:greenchainsaw: you boys make me feel old.

I may have a touch of swine flu coming on - what are the symptoms?

attachment.php

Yo Jason,

Sounds pretty bad bro. I am glad I am going to be out of town for a couple days. I just got back from working on the house. I thought about stopping over there when it started raining. Needless to say, I think I made the right decision in skipping it.:laugh:

Hope you feel better,
Dan

Hey Cale,

Have you noticed much difference in fuel consumption since the mod? I assume the stock 362 sips fuel like the 441. I wonder how much porting changes that.

Dan

Hey Cale,

Have you noticed much difference in fuel consumption since the mod? I assume the stock 362 sips fuel like the 441. I wonder how much porting changes that.

Dan

Since the porting the fuel consumption is worse than stock, but still on par with any other conventional 60cc saw. I've only put about 2-3 tanks through since it was ported. I work 6 days a week and that leaves little time for cutting.

Back