Store-Bought Potatoes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's become more of a time thing for me. Even the small garden we did this year has been a bit much to tend between my/wife's work schedule kids schedule and getting the shop built. I finally weeded the garden right before I left for work this afternoon.
I hear ya'. I should be pulling weeds myself.

Trying to weed and cultivate here again. spuds starting to die back and nuttin under them that I can find! Never did put seed pods on them, just flowers. Weird for sure. Never had them do that before!
That is what 2,4-D contamination did to things in my yard two years ago. Flowers, but almost no seed pods, or nuts formed. Those few that did didn't mature, were deformed, or fell off prematurely.
Did your neighbors spray recently?

EVERYBODY around here is ALWAYS dumpin something on the fields! Semi tankers and oversized sprayers run up and down my road right by the garden all the time! --- YA! probably fumes from all that and no rain to wash thing down! pisses me off anyway!! NO respect for peoples food supply around here!

Latest posts

Back