Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still needing a rear handle for a Pioneer P42. I really need the upper and lower but could make do with just an upper.

That's because people know your out looking!!!:mad:

there's a mac 15 around my area that a guy's looking to get $250... not running:confused::dizzy:

J

That figures, doesn't it J? There was a nice lookin' Mac 15 for CHEAP here a year or so ago, when I didn't give a hoot about them. Now they're scarce. A guy about three hours from me had a Mac Super 250 with a supposedly 42" bar on it for something like $400 with "no lowballers" in the ad. Had a single dark, blurry pic of a 250 or Super 250 with a big (but not 42" in my eyes) bar. Listing only lasted a few days...............so maybe he did fiind his buyer....:dizzy:

Since I decided to pass on the X-10 Macs and just concentrate on XL12/SXL-AO and E-Z family saws in that size range, well the X-10s have been coming outa the woodwork....

Been a few XP Homelites and XL925's lately, but for crazy prices too.......and nothing realy local...:censored:

That figures, doesn't it J?

Been a few XP Homelites and XL925's lately, but for crazy prices too.......and nothing realy local...:censored:

Always the way.... humph.

Back on topic :D....

Needing some things..

nice Husky 350 Top cover (no primer) anyone have anything?
Jonsered 670 cyl charity saw, and I can see alum around the ports :mad: help :)

Last edited:
Stihl 051AVE parts

I would love to get rid of the 051 parts saw that I have. I just posted this in the trading post and I threw a number on it since I read that many people don't like the "best offer" put on the trading post. Probably asking too much, so I would just as soon trade it for some Jonsered parts or a rebuildable Jonsered saw. PM me if you are interested and I will be glad to deal.

stihl 045

I have a Early (Points Ignition 72?) Stihl 045 AV with a 20" duromatic and a Stihl RM chain that I just rebuilt from the crank up. New seals, bearings, fuel and impulse lines, AV mounts and tilly rebuild. Saw runs great (1 tank through the saw so far), but the durn thing is just to heavy for these old arms. I think that a 034/036 saw would better fit my needs and would consider trades for a project saw or ?
PM interest and offers.
Thanks,
Sug

Picked up a Shindiawa 500 this morning, that I have absolutely no need for.

The Good: Looks to be a pretty low hour saw. Good compression. Starts runs and idles.

The Bad: The trigger handle is broken, right behind the trigger and the piston has some mild scoring.

Ill try to get some pics by the weekend if anybody is interested.

Carbs

I'm looking for a carb for a Jonsered 520SP. The choke handle is busted on mine. Also looking for one for a Stihl 015L. The Stihl is a HDC 17B. I'm not sure what the Jonny has. Have parts to trade.

Couple of project saws

I didn't want to run ads in the T.P. for these. I just bought a package deal of several saws, and I have seperated some of it into a few projects. Just fishing for interest here. Send me a PM if you want details or pics of this stuff. I would just give this away, but I need like 5 piston kits right now, so going to try offsetting some of the cost with this.

1. 028 project (plastic tank wood boss.) Mostly complete with a small box of spares including a useable 028S cylinder (46mm.) Has compression.

2. Pair of 041 (non-av.) One locked up, other missing starter rope. Probably enough parts here to make one good runner with spares left over.

3. 031/032 pair. Both appear complete minus airbox lids. Looks like enough to make one runner plus spares.

4. Husky 65/77 rebuilder. I did not pull the muffler on this one. Looks like a 77 to me, but it is missing data plate. I have another 77 I parted out with a decent top end (160 PSI when I took it apart.) You will get the 77 top end and leftovers plus the complete 65/77 saw. Looks like ignition is gone, but flywheel has all fins.

5. Echo CS-5000. Cylinder was scored. Cleaned it up, but never got the piston kit coming yet. Saw has been used plenty, but is all there. Ran when I took it apart.

Prefer green, but always in for the next big trade deal. I also need:
FS-80 front loop handle and fixed HS carb.
complete FS-66 carb and intake setup.
Homelite 410 or P-61 ignition coil (blue)
Pioneer P-61 chainbrake setup and clutch cover
Pioneer 650 front handle
Dolmar 123/133/143 wrap handle

I didn't want to run ads in the T.P. for these. I just bought a package deal of several saws, and I have seperated some of it into a few projects. Just fishing for interest here. Send me a PM if you want details or pics of this stuff. I would just give this away, but I need like 5 piston kits right now, so going to try offsetting some of the cost with this.

1. 028 project (plastic tank wood boss.) Mostly complete with a small box of spares including a useable 028S cylinder (46mm.) Has compression.

2. Pair of 041 (non-av.) One locked up, other missing starter rope. Probably enough parts here to make one good runner with spares left over.

3. 031/032 pair. Both appear complete minus airbox lids. Looks like enough to make one runner plus spares.

4. Husky 65/77 rebuilder. I did not pull the muffler on this one. Looks like a 77 to me, but it is missing data plate. I have another 77 I parted out with a decent top end (160 PSI when I took it apart.) You will get the 77 top end and leftovers plus the complete 65/77 saw. Looks like ignition is gone, but flywheel has all fins.

5. Echo CS-5000. Cylinder was scored. Cleaned it up, but never got the piston kit coming yet. Saw has been used plenty, but is all there. Ran when I took it apart.

Pioneer 650 front handle

PM sent on the 028.

Looking for a 044 cylinder and pto side bearing. Thanks guys.

Pioneer 650 front handle

That didn't take long!

028 = GONE
031/032 = DEAL PENDING
65/77 = PENDING
CS-5000 = PENDING

I found my 133 handle.

Is the FS81 the same as the FS80? I have a complete FS81 sittin around.

I know 75/80/85 are the same. Not sure on 81. I think it is older but maybe the handles interchange? I just robbed a BG-75 engine to put in this FS-80. Same thing with smaller carb and exhaust.

I know 75/80/85 are the same. Not sure on 81. I think it is older but maybe the handles interchange? I just robbed a BG-75 engine to put in this FS-80. Same thing with smaller carb and exhaust.

Ive got an 85 as well, but the carb is shot. I hate them stupid fixed H jet/primer bulb carbs. :dizzy:

Latest posts

Back