The Best Saw in the Whole Wide World and the Science and Fine Art of Macho

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Reaction score
Hi there, heres my favourite saw. Everywhere it goes, $$$$ is not to far behind. My rotary buyer was awe struck when he saw it blast thru Rock Maple in mere seconds. The saw pictured is an 088KD built by the one and only Saw Legend Ken Dunn of California U.S.A.
Lil Leroy Lambert

No! This is the best Saw!

Hi there, here's my favorite saw. Everywhere it goes, $$$$ is not far behind. My next door neighbor was awe struck when he saw it blast through a New Hampshire granite block in mere seconds. The saw pictured is a 3120KD built by the one and only Saw Legend, Kenn Dunn of California, USA. Even without it's pictured pipe, it will still kick the $hit out of any 088KD woods saw.

Tree Amigo,

Nice to see you posting after 6 months of lurking. So this is the quality of thread that it takes to finally get you out of the closet, eh?

The Chicken Man

Hey Doug,

How have you been lately??I finally just got my skidder back today from Nortrax John Deere,it needed a injector pump so I figured I'd let them do it since it's still under warranty,back to work tomorrow.... Talk to ya later Rob....

Yes I am guilty of staring at your bouncy cartoon girl too!!!

I am too embarrassed to talk about my saw ( a Poulan with a dirty air filter)

I don't feel I belong!!!

You know------Chainsaw envy.

Later

Life's a ditch ---- you gotta dig it !!!!

Hey, no problem, Tree Amigo! We all have fun here and anything (almost) goes. It doesn't matter what you have for saws; only that you like them (for whatever reason). Welcome.

Hey Rob,
When are we getting together to swap lies and have some beverages. I can't count on Gypo getting down here anytime soon, so you're probably the only hope I have of direct interaction with any AS member.

Gypo...shouldnt you be out making money with that saw instead of playing on the computer...never mind..I know what you type with....yuck...good thing I got a new keyboard...

Doesnt look like I will meet you in Washington this weekend....gotta do some work on a grader with Carl...as he only has two days off for the next two months...and snow will be flying...hoping to get a round of golf in as well...But will see you for sure in Falkland...

those KD Specials..are truly awesome saws....I have a 272 cylinder by ken....it rips as well....but we arent quite stock appearing either....lol...John I will race my 272 against your 088..hehe..but I get to keep my pipe....

HI
chicken.gif
Howd you do at clearwater with your 3120KD?? Seth

Seth,
I didn't bring it because I flew in from Germany and I didn't want my wife to hassle with it when she flew to Chicago to meet me. Besides...I wanted Gryo to have positive memories of his trip.

By the way, John Dunn Lambert did take first place in the 6 cube+ stock-appearing class with his 088KD, built by the one and only Saw Legend, Ken Dunn of California, USA. Ken and his son, John, certainly deserved the win. John and his KD saws performed flawlessly, so even if my saw ran great, I doubt I would have had a snowball's chance in h@ll.

Hey why not take 8" of that clean debarked knot-less log, when 1" will do! Just kidding. That reminds of a open house we had one time. I guy whated to try a saw, no problem just put a 14" poplar in its cradle. Fired the saw up and the guy sawed right through the middle. The price of the saw just went up!! Jonathan

Jonathan,
That's what happens when you try and saw a log when both lenses have popped out of your glasses after being run over by a skidder.

Its funny you said that Jonathan...because Paul MacKenzie, our announcer said the same thing to JD lambert each time he went to make a cut....then...after the first day was over...John was up on the log practicing his milling cut down the centre of the competition logs....go figure....

Latest posts

Back