The Whining Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your welcome! The first comment is neither bad nor good. It is about hearing the thud.

I just got told to throw my saw in the pickup and come on out......:msp_unsure:

Last edited:
I'm surprised anybody hasn't been whining about the bad roads yet. It's autumn, people, for ##### sake!

[video=youtube;Qbi6gtuNs7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbi6gtuNs7g[/video]

I'm surprised anybody hasn't been whining about the bad roads yet. It's autumn, people, for ##### sake!

Yes, and the dark days have started. I am wondering if I need to hook up the Happy Light. Yesteday, it was sooo dark, I had to doctor my picture and make it as bright as I could.

I do not have the hiburnation urge...yet.

It snowed today. Wet, non-sticking snow. ####. Roads are some kind of clay nightmare. Chained up....Still scary as hell. Blow-down #### show in the block.

Lovely wife did have a bottle of Pendleton waiting for me at home though.

Hope you all had a good week and enjoy your weekend - Sam

It snowed today. Wet, non-sticking snow. ####. Roads are some kind of clay nightmare. Chained up....Still scary as hell. Blow-down #### show in the block.

Lovely wife did have a bottle of Pendleton waiting for me at home though.

Hope you all had a good week and enjoy your weekend - Sam

We had some nasty ass clay at our job too, we could barely get to the job in 4wd, pump and mud trucks with chains had absolutely zero chance, ate #### about 10 times tying bar, slippin in the mud and stepped into about a 2 foot deep sinkhole and damn near lost a boot

CODY!!!!! remember who I am on youtube.

Is this where I mention that I have all my teeth, no fillings?

Glow in the dark! Good one Floyd.

307871_291131367564021_100000014805212_1229147_711490647_n.jpg

Don't need no damn garage for that. Everything will be BLINDED BY THE LIGHT.

I'm thinking you have a good claim for reduced insurance rates on your ride.

I like it.

Don't need no damn garage for that. Everything will be BLINDED BY THE LIGHT.

I'm thinking you have a good claim for reduced insurance rates on your ride.

I like it.

YUP ! I'll bet the rain won't even fall on that...the water will just vaporize before it hits the surface. The only bad thing I can think of about a rig that bright is that everybody will know who you are and where you're at. Randy doesn't get up to as much devilment as he used to, though, so maybe he'll be alright. :laugh:

It's freezing enough that the flies are dieing off, wasps will be making their fall push though - gotta check the bedding before crawling in.

Heck of a truck Randy.

I have a broken molar, doesn't hurt yet. Hope I'm not fool enough to wait until it does.

I may be moving in to town this winter. gonna be weird having neighbors, can't pee in the driveway anymore. Houses in town are cheaper than trucks.

Latest posts

Back