Tractor Supply Co. Coupon?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't buy any larger retail items without asking for a discount. Why the hell wouldn't you? They all have a SOP in place for it. That manager could have given a discount at the drop of a hat, but chose not to. I make decent money, but plan on keeping it in my pocket as long as I can.

My girlfriend is so tight with her money, she asks for a discount at Goodwill. I am Scotch and she is Lithuanian, I never met a girl who can out wait me on picking up the check after dinner like she can. :laugh:

I don't see how TSC can be a "discount" store when they charge $100 for coveralls you can get at wally world for $59. That aside the Farm-n-fleet store we used to have was much easier to deal with. I never paid taxes and seldom paid full price for anything.

Probably went out of business from giving everyone a discount....

Getting back on track to the original intent of this thread, I'll throw a "me too" out there for anyone with a valid coupon/code to share.

I signed up for their emails last fall, but haven't received anything of interest yet. If you can help out, I'd certainly appreciate it.

So basically I can get a deal on any cheap chi-com clothing and footware, maybe some animal feed and anything in the candy isle.

ROAD TRIP!! :msp_thumbsup:

Look on the box of the generator and I believe you'll see chi-com on it too.

[off topic]

Was loading rounds out today and a tire on my tractor cart blew. Well, that was just peachy dandy. :mad:

Drove into Camden where there's a TS store to get a replacement. They had the wheel/tire combo on sale for $10.00, tire mounted on the wheel. That's the regular price for just the tire, you're getting the wheel for free. I picked up one and a tire and tube so I'll have a spare in case a tire decides to show its ass again. :)

[/off topic]

Our Tractor Supply here in NY was flooded last summer but they didn't close up shop. The store was gutted and given a face lift and they are restocking slowly but surely. I find if I wait for their sales to come around I can get a pretty good deal but I don't understand their pricing. Some things are a really good deal and some aren't. Clothing is not even close to being competitively priced but farm implements are often times surprisingly inexpensive. I bought a brand new splitter from them a few years ago that mounts to the 3-point hitch and runs off the hydraulics on my tractor for $500. I've been smiling ever since.

Latest posts

Back