• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Vallorbe files - double bevel, chisel bit, triangle/three square, 6 inch raker

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are prices on round and raker files? And can you mix and match sizes?
Raker files are either $5 each, or $45 per dozen at the moment. Round files are $20/dozen, and I will mix and match down to a half dozen each. Right now I’m not selling round files in quantities less than a dozen. Message me with what your looking for and we can talk about shipping costs.

Got my order a few days ago. Went smooth and the files seem good quality. I’ll continue to order my files here as i like supporting small businesses and it’s nice to feel like a community helping each other out. I’ll try and report on longevity when it comes to place my next order but they seem just as good or better than others I’ve had so far. Thanks Gus!

Back