Video Review

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WOLF_RIVER_MIKE

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Stopped by Bailey's today and picked up a copy of "Bullwhackers, Catskinners and Timberbeasts" Pretty good stuff. Amazing old time "video" of trains taking out 3 or 4 logs, probably 8' or so feet diameter each. Really a good video with some "Spotted Owl" footage at the end that John may be concerened about... Also Tony Marks may be interested in this video, in that old dude falls a 6' redwood or doug fir with an 028 and a 54" bar? I think that's what they said, I'd say for $15 a good purchace.

now u really did get my att with that.
id never do it ,in fact i work solo so im not set up for that size stuff ,not any around these pts. sure would be interesting to watch tho. illl have to check out baileys on line
as i dont know of one around here.
dang 54 on an 028 . makes me hurt just thinking about it.:) for me an the saw.

tony, had to back up and watch that twice. It was Friday nite but I do believe that is what they said. An obvious mistake, this was a large tree at least 6'. The powerhead looked alot bigger than an 028. Good footage though of an old boy hitting the ground.

Latest posts

Back