Well Crap.........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must be missing something, how come a claim wasn't made on this saw & you have somehow worn the cost for something which has turned up damaged at your business, Signing that goods were received in good condition without an inspection doesn't leave much room for manoeuvring if they are damaged, a notation like subject to inspection doesn't close that door.
Thansk

I didn't notice that it was busted till after I had modified it.......at that point it was all mine.

But when it comes to filing a claim with USPS........I would rather just buy another saw than to deal with them. Last time they lost a saw I shipped with them the resulting BS almost gave me a coronary.

I didn't notice that it was busted till after I had modified it.......at that point it was all mine.

But when it comes to filing a claim with USPS........I would rather just buy another saw than to deal with them. Last time they lost a saw I shipped with them the resulting BS almost gave me a coronary.
Yea,
But once the saw showed up on ebay it made for a very interesting thread on here...

I don't ship any expensive items and I don't sell anything on ebay that I couldn't afford to lose. It kinda limits me but it also limits my losses. I generally wouldn't even look at a thousand dollar saw..
its not the ebay the problem and its not the shiping company , the problem is the workers how they care for the packets, how much they are responsible for what they doing.

Our fed ex driver is a beatoff..he looks like a penis and he even walks like one.

Every package i get from that smackoff is all busted up..ive seem him down the street goin through his truck slamin **** around in the back of it..we dont get along very well...just thinkin about that dude pisses me off :laugh:

So i dont use fed ex or usps..just ups now.

Back