Well i cut lot of tree tuesday november 26th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

achile

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Yes,

I can say that i can now use a chainsaw without being help from my father.

Next year i will be able to have a chainsaw

Achile

That`s cool Achile! Chainsaw use is work by the normal definition but it can become a pleasurable pastime. Save for some high quality safety gear, chaps, eye, and ear protection so that you will be outfitted properly when you get your saw. There are many places on-line to buy this stuff at a reasonable price if your local dealer is unreasonable. This stuff is so important that I advise everyone to get it anyway they can and use it everytime. How old are you? Russ

Hi Achile.
Whats the best thing that comes out of Montreal? You guessed it, the 401 Hwy. Thats a Montreal Canadian joke.
Aren't the Toronto Maple Leafs 2 points ahead of the Habnots?
Jacque Black Shellac

Congrats, achile!!
Always remember to respect the saw, ie proper care and use, and it will respect you!
Good luck

Congrats!
I remember when my grandfather officially graduated me from the maul to the homelite, and then after intense training, I graduated to the Stihl 041AV (I inherited that saw, and its very special to me). I also remember my first unsupervised day of cutting, it seemed to me like a right of passage! Congrats again achile!!

my first saw was my grandfathers homeltie 360. i love that saw. it was my first and i will keep the thing till the day i die. i also have his mall model 11 2-man. that is the fun one to run. just remember to take it easy when using a saw. having to make a run to the emergency room to have you knee put back together is not the fun part of running a chainsaw.

Latest posts

Back