What is a STIHL MS 441 C - M Worth?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's probably not worth much. You can send it to me so it doesn't take up space in your shed. Just kidding. Check your local craigslist or facebook to see what similar saws are selling for and go from there.

In this inflationary economy, people aren't spending excessive amounts on anything but the essentials like food and shelter and used saws are not essential purchases. Until that gets rectified (and it won't happen with this current administration, it will only get worse.

I saw a comment from one of the financial wizards the other day and he said, interest rates (as well as inflation won't change anytime in the foreseeable future. IOW, spendable income for non discretionary purchases will only get worse, not better and from what I see, I'd say he's pretty much right on.

If I was the OP, I'd list it on Facebook Market Place myself with a high asking price and see if he 'reels' in a buyer or not.

Hello all, recently received a stihl ms 441 c (M tronic) saw from a tree guy
what is this thing worth selling? It has a 28 inch bar and runs/starts good.

View attachment 1184020
2007 was the first one made, the saw has no hour meter, so value is really unknown , in the blinds

elevator guy above nails this. !

Use the sort and filter tools on ebay to get the sold unit prices.
Screenshot_20240704-070428_eBay.jpgScreenshot_20240704-070442_eBay.jpgScreenshot_20240704-070428_eBay.jpg

After that it's time to do your homework and determine why those prices were reached.
Condition, seller reputation, shipping costs,
etc.....

Latest posts

Back