What is your favorite modern 70cc saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what is your favorite modern 70cc saw?

• 044/440

Votes: 95 50.5%
  • 372xp

Votes: 74 39.4%

Votes: 19 10.1%

• Total voters
Woodie, I think that was too much math for ol' Tommie.
I think we won't see him for a while now.

Hahaha, in your dreams baby. Hey Peter how many shares of Husky have you got, better get some quick, looks like they need some help,hehehe

Hahaha, in your dreams baby. Hey Peter how many shares of Husky have you got, better get some quick, looks like they need some help,hehehe

I haven't got any. Maybe I should get some, But I doubt they need my help ;) After all, they are a bigger company with higher sales than Stihl.. Just a different product mix.

You said that the VA plant will grow because of the “tremendous growth” in sales. Funny, in Stihl annual report for 2006 on page 31 (Development in the markets) you can read what's in the attached picture

I think both companies are quite happy that the other one is there on the market to hold up against Chinese competitors, that way they can use each other to maintain a decent price for the products.

Last edited:
Nope. They "sold" it to their shareholders. Electrolux split off Husky by simply issuing new shares to their existing Electrolux shareholders based on the value at the time.

Ok, they sold it to their so called stock holders. Now could ya tell me exactly what the selling price was? I find it odd stockholders would buy something they already own, hmmmmmmm..

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy...that's why I put the word 'sold' in quotation marks, you knucklehead!!! The shares were distributed according to the estimated value of the separated companies. Nobody "paid" a dime!

Now, if it's still too hard for you to grasp that, let me know and I'll try to type in Crayon next time...

(So easy even a Stihl-owner should be able to understand it...)

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy...that's why I put the word 'sold' in quotation marks, you knucklehead!!! The shares were distributed according to the estimated value of the separated companies. Nobody "paid" a dime!

Now, if it's still too hard for you to grasp that, let me know and I'll try to type in Crayon next time...

(So easy even a Stihl-owner should be able to understand it...)

Ewwwwwwwwwww touchy touchy, course if I had 10% of the market share I'd be alittle ticked too,:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I haven't got any. Maybe I should get some, But I doubt they need my help ;) After all, they are a bigger company with higher sales than Stihl.. Just a different product mix.

You said that the VA plant will grow because of the “tremendous growth” in sales. Funny, in Stihl annual report for 2006 on page 31 (Development in the markets) you can read what's in the attached picture

I think both companies are quite happy that the other one is there on the market to hold up against Chinese competitors, that way they can use each other to maintain a decent price for the products.

Peter can you read, from what I read in your link there brushcutters were down due to weather condintions, a drought, you know, no grass growing, no need for a new timmer, LOL, but over all OPE units remained strong. What am I missing in that in your link??

And the sad thing is, Husky stock is the weakest during the seasonal demand for OPE. Wonder what this winter holds for them?

I don't think anyone has any Stihl shares Woodie, some outfits don't need stockholders to survive,hehehe

So let me get this straight...for all this Stihl gas you spew day in and day out on this board, you have no way, NO WAY WHATSOEVER, to share in the profits made by your beloved Stihl?

Am I hearing that correct? NONE of that profit can be distributed to you?

It's all going in some other fat cat's pocket?

And their stock performance in case you're wondering. You think the big box store Poo-lan returns are killing them?

attachment.php

Chow, all due respect, but you posted a graph with no timeline, no currency, no identification of which stock market it allegedly refers to, and no source for the data.

But worse, if the graph in question purports to measure the price of Husky stock over some measurable period, it also provides no comparison measure of other stock prices for the same period. (Whatever period that may be.)

As you may recall, there was a drop-off in ALL stock prices just recently...can you provide any data as to Husky's performance comparable to the market as a whole?

So let me get this straight...for all this Stihl gas you spew day in and day out on this board, you have no way, NO WAY WHATSOEVER, to share in the profits made by your beloved Stihl?

Hahahha, Woodie do you think Husky dealers buy stock in Husqvarna or real time investors???

Post number:

2171!!!

Woodie I take back making fun of you about the long screwdriver, I just had a customer here and I think I have finally seen it all.

He came in with a 025 complaining its the worst POS he ever bought. Said he crank it 20 times last nite and it wouldn't start. He went on to complain it cranks so hard too.

I asked him when is the last time it was started, he said about 2 years ago. I pop the fuel cap and the tank was dry as a bone. I asked him if he put any fuel in it before he tried to start it, his answer was NO. I said what, he said No.

Fuel it up, 4 pulls she popped, 5th pull she fired up and ran perfect. I said buddy they won't run on empty and you need to buy a set of barbells and start eating the some Cheerios,LOL I got the dayummmest look but didn't get hit,LOLOLOLOL

If both of those brands were dealer only then I would count them as one. Untill otherwise I don't think so. Now, go back and do the math again.
Well since this poll is posted on the Internet which includes people from all over the world let keep it real. Stihl can be bought in other countries over the Internet as well as in box stores. Just ask SawTroll and the other members of this site from his part of the world! :biggrinbounce2:

Hahahha, Woodie do you think Husky dealers buy stock in Husqvarna or real time investors???

I'm Stihl waiting for my answer... :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

(A simple "yes" will suffice...)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back