What is your favorite modern 70cc saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what is your favorite modern 70cc saw?

• 044/440

Votes: 95 50.5%
  • 372xp

Votes: 74 39.4%

Votes: 19 10.1%

• Total voters
I'm Stihl waiting for my answer... :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

(A simple "yes" will suffice...)

Fair enuff, nope, I have no stock in Stihl but have made several thousand in bonus's here selling them. Now do you have stock in Husky and if so how much money have you made off that stock, a simple yes I have made money or a simple no. Answer better be yes or am I gonna have some fun with you big boy,heheheh

Fair enuff, nope, I have no stock in Stihl but have made several thousand in bonus's here selling them. Now do you have stock in Husky and if so how much money have you made off that stock, a simple yes I have made money or a simple no. Answer better be yes or am I gonna have some fun with you big boy,heheheh

Sorry...I only invest in index funds!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry...I only invest in index funds!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

So in short your answer is no, I see. So in other words to J'red your just another sucker off the street,LOLOL Least I put a few extra grand in pocket every year dealing with who, suckers like you,cept mine perfer the best,LOLOLOL

You must feel kinda silly having posted this poll at this point...seeing your saw get beat-up like that... :hmm3grin2orange:

Listen at you, your saw is at 16%, dead last. You had to get your big brother to make your numbers for you, what a sissy,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

So in short your answer is no, I see. So in other words to J'red your just another sucker off the street,LOLOL Least I put a few extra grand in pocket every year dealing with who, suckers like you,cept mine perfer the best,LOLOLOL

You guys that have bought from THALL in the past...you hear that?

He thinks you guys are SUCKERS!!!

('course, that makes two of us...)

The king has not been passed yet. You boys keep pm-ing each other for votes...:D :taped: Your johnny must be real small:laugh:

I honestly don't know anyone who is doing that on the Jred/Husky side.

Ultra and THALL are doing it on the Stihl side, however...

You guys that have bought from THALL in the past...you hear that?

He thinks you guys are SUCKERS!!!

('course, that makes two of us...)

Did I say that, you must be mistaken, I meant my fine customers who know what saw to buy verses the suckers,LOLOLOL

Listen at you, your saw is at 16%, dead last. You had to get your big brother to make your numbers for you, what a sissy,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Must be worth at least 53 more votes then :yoyo: :yoyo:

Last maybe, but by no means dead :chainsawguy:

If you put 2095 against 395 and 066: it would probably only be me who votes for it. That's one cr@p saw!!! :taped:

The king has not been passed yet. You boys keep pm-ing each other for votes...:D :taped: Your johnny must be real small:laugh:

Did you really think the ol' relic would win against the mighty 372/2171 ?
The numbers are quite even because there are 3 Stihl fanatics on AS for every Husky one. That says quite much about how good the 372/2171 is. Some Stihl owners must have voted Husky. Then they are honest people because the 440 really isn't a 372/2171.

Did you really think the ol' relic would win against the mighty 372/2171 ?
The numbers are quite even because there are 3 Stihl fanatics on AS for every Husky one. That says quite much about how good the 372/2171 is. Some Stihl owners must have voted Husky. Then they are honest people because the 440 really isn't a 372/2171.

Aight good point!

But what some of you all don't know is this. The 372/2171 is a good saw no doubt. The Husky is just not built like the Stihl. Say what ya want but the Stihl is a solid built tank that has stood any test that has been thrown against it.

Now the 440 has been dead for 1 year and is Stihl beating the 372, must say something. It is taking 2 camps to beat one saw, lol. I put the jred in there for the few fans of the brand. If I had to pick one, it would be the sweet looking 2171 though:)

Latest posts

Back