Where is Otto??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankyou Dennis!!

Dennis, I want to thank you for the nice compliment....and let you know that what attracted me to Gypo isn't something a man would understand; let's just say that he has a way with the ladies.....a real charmer that fella is. Also, I am excited to get the opportunity in October to meet you and your better half, and see you guys work your magic with those saws..See you all soon!! I sure hope that rotax Robert and Rhonda can make it...that would be great!!

:angel: Cinnamon Girl

Aren't loggers the greatest??!!

Where's Otto? Did he get tossed into Electrolux Land?
Cinnamon Girl, when we go to Pinkland B.C. we better not stay at the Greffard mansion, Ernie doesnt have any glass in the windows anymore. As a result there are hords of hungry mosquitos that eat you alive just at sunrise. Not my idea of a Northern alarm clock, however it is something that you Wagon Burners can relate to, so I guess you will feel at home there Sugar Plum.
Gypo

I don't know what window openings have do do with your accomodations, Gyro. Isn't your room in the basement?

I really don't know why you tried to boycott but at any rate, good to see you.

Latest posts

Back