Where's Gypo and Dennis

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StIhL MaGnUm

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Where are you guy's hiding have'nt heard too much from you two lately,just checking too make sure your still alive and well...

later Rob.....

I bet Gypo's 088 finally hit 200HP and went critical. 1/8 of Canada has now been Tunguska'd. :)

Dennis has been busy working on saws right through the weekend and Gypo is...um...let's just say that Susie is visiting and leave the rest up to your good common sense.:blob2:

Hey guys, I was just thinking, if Susie was visiting Gypo, does that mean, he will be posting some interesting pics of his weekend?

Timber sports at John's house..... who's up for the poll climb????:D

used my 346 to cut a limb out of my friends oak today, man what a nice smooth saw:angel:

Rob...appreciate your concern and I can assure you all is well...I personally have been slammed with saws for the last week...

Gypo, whom I spoke with tonight briefly, does have company..but his internet isnt letting him on Arboristsite....as I guess he is having some problems...but assures me all is well there as well...maybe all too well???:D

the problem with working weekends is I dont get my usual fix of Arbor-people phone calls....but I got my fix today...lol...3 calls in a row from the arborist boys....thanks guys:)

gotta make up for the other calls tomorrow...lol..

Dennis,

Well it's good to know your still here,and still making the saw's scream.I know the feeling of working weekends I do it all the time too it really sux but you gotta do what ya gotta do right :D Good hearin from ya

Later Rob...

Back