Who is gonna buy this "Bad-Boy" ??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO! He says "DON'T BUY A CHEAP POULAN OR SIMILIAR MODEL, WHEN YOU CAN HAVE A STEP UP IF YOUR SERIOUS ABOUT CUTTING WOOD." Then you scroll down to the picture and what do you see? A baby poulan painted red! :laugh:

Look close at the clutch cover. The special chain is on there because the saw has one of those on-board sharpeners. I haven't seen one of those for at least fifteen years. I wonder if you can still get the stones or the chain for that setup. I am sure that the saw is old enough to have points not CD. But... the bid is only ten bucks!

Tom

its probably a good deal if the guy is talkin strait. u never know. its at 27.50 now w shipping. thats about the limit for that sawq. not sure its poulan tho.
could be somebody else made craftsman at that time. mite make a pretty good little backup.

Tony,
It's a Poulan. My first two saws were identical looking Poulans. I was 17-18 years old (20 years ago) and didn't know any better.

You guys remember several years ago when Husky put out one of those Poulan top handles with thier name and color on it? Bought one and returned it the next day. :D

The price is about right:)Buy it and you would have a loaner for those who would ask. Nice and shinny so they don't think you're loaning a POS and no worries for you about damage.

Originally posted by Tim Gardner
You guys remember several years ago when Husky put out one of those Poulan top handles with thier name and color on it? Bought one and returned it the next day. :D

Hey now, my father-in-law has one and it does a pretty good job. Starts every time, even when its hot :D

I dont know how much they were when they came out, as long as they were less than $200 I say they were excellent for the money

It will smoke the pants off a 009 or a 141, I know that

I have a slightly newer Craftsman/Poulan 25. For an old cheap saw, it's pretty hot. Better than most of the new Poulan junk.

But man, that eBay description takes the cake.

Back