How long do you wait on a customer?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a guy claim we had taken his bar and given him another one doing a repair. Now, wrong saw ? Maybe. Wrong bar, right saw ?No way.
Anyhow, finally told him to leave and not come back.
Had to have one of our Spanish speaking employees interpret, but it was something like burning down the store, etc.

We had a guy claim we had taken his bar and given him another one doing a repair. Now, wrong saw ? Maybe. Wrong bar, right saw ?No way.
Anyhow, finally told him to leave and not come back.
Had to have one of our Spanish speaking employees interpret, but it was something like burning down the store, etc.
Should be deported for terroristic threats!

This guy is my neighbor, not a preferred neighbor, but still my neighbor, I don't wanna cause problems, so I guess I'll wait him out a little longer
Id send him a text or email or whatever.. Just let him know that you're out the money for the parts etc.. Maybe ask him if he needs to make payments on the labor if he pays the cost of the parts? Then be sure to write up your terms for cities work?

Alright, I texted him earlier about the saw, only got a response of "I'm home" so I went over and he handed me $320 cash and I handed him his saw. Thanks everyone for the input, it'll definitely be put to use in the future.
I guess i didn't read down far enough before my last comment. Oops.

Latest posts

Back