wood dust in the carb hard on the saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am absolutely not wrong with in the bounds of a hydrodynamic regime.
Still whining about that, tatle tail? And it was hit by a truck. You are the emotional weasel that added the dead part.
You are absolutely wrong. Viscosity and film strength are completely different things with completely different units and dimensions. There sometimes can be a correlation between viscosity and film strength, just as there can be a correlation between height and weight, but height does not equal weight. Moreover, today's 0W-20 oils have a higher film strength than the straight 40 weight oils of the 1960s, so it is foolish to equate viscosity to film strength. Since you obviously lack the technical understanding of fluid flow, here is a very brief primer on the partial differential equations governing fluid phenomena. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navier–Stokes_equations

You are absolutely wrong. Viscosity and film strength are completely different things with completely different units and dimensions. There sometimes can be a correlation between viscosity and film strength, just as there can be a correlation between height and weight, but height does not equal weight. Moreover, today's 0W-20 oils have a higher film strength than the straight 40 weight oils of the 1960s, so it is foolish to equate viscosity to film strength. Since you obviously lack the technical understanding of fluid flow, here is a very brief primer on the partial differential equations governing fluid phenomena. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navier–Stokes_equations
Doood…. Maybe switch to decaf? 🤣

Speaking of 8 year olds… this thread is reminding me of the time my nephew took a gallon jug of premix oil and dumped it into the empty fuel tank of a two stroke 125cc motorcycle 😳

“It said premix on it!” he said.

Ugh… after it wouldn’t start he tried to roll start it on a hill… oil was puking out the tail pipe… it must have taken me >40 hours to get the oil out of the tank, replace every fuel filter, fuel line, rebuild the carb and drill out the rivets on the pipe, power wash out the exhaust and repack the pipe to get that poor little bike to run again.

But like I say… “Nobody died”

We all do dumb stuff sometimes… (shrug)

Yeah… decaf won’t ever fix my poor nephew. I love him like mad but no matter how much decaf (or caffeine) he has I’ll never trust him to do anything as complicated as putting fuel in a vehicle 🤣
Don't ever trust him to brush off and remove a spark plug then!

Absolutely not wrong within the conditions I mentioned.

Never said it seized. It didn't. It wore out due to scoring of the cylinder shortly after I changed the sparkplug. You need to go back to elementary school to work on your reading comprehension as well as your writing skills.
Seizing and scoring are to terms that describe the same thing.
Scoring is not wearing something out you lieing POS.

So you merely wished me to get hit by a truck but somehow survive it? No one will believe that. You are simply a liar and an evil human being.
I realise you are an old fuq and that your man hood probably went south decades ago, but to continue whining about this is women like.
BTW I stand by what I said and in spades.

I wouldn't trust him to chew gum and walk...
He’s the sweetest kindest young man as you’ll ever meet.

His dad (my brother) tried… I tried… (shrug)

My brother taught him to weld (we come from a family of ironworkers) and nephew’s first project was to weld the box frame for a tiny 6” flatbed single axle trailer frame…. That frame came apart during its first 300 feet of hauling a few bags of soil before it even got off the property 🤣🤣🤣

My poor brother’s face was just this look of pain as the truck dragged the hitch triangle around with the soil and flatbed laying on the driveway behind a bunch of pieces of square angle iron… (shrug)

My brother taught him to weld (we come from a family of ironworkers) and nephew’s first project was to weld the box frame for a tiny 6” flatbed single axle trailer frame…. That frame came apart during its first 300 feet of hauling a few bags of soil before it even got off the property 🤣🤣🤣
I was speaking of Homio

Don't ever trust him to brush off and remove a spark plug then!
drums.gif
Dat's gona leave a welt :yes:

My poor brother’s face was just this look of pain as the truck dragged the hitch triangle around with the soil and flatbed laying on the driveway behind a bunch of pieces of square angle iron… (shrug)
Must take after his Mothers side of the family?

Must take after his Mothers side of the family?
“No comment” 🤣

(Uh… do you know us or something? Seriously PM me if you do)

All I’ll say is my brother sure digs her and they’re together after more than 3 decades so (shrug) everyone has their strengths you know? And the kid really is a gem of a young man. Like he really is. But yeah I still wouldn’t trust him with like… dangerous or technically challenging mechanical things…. Or filling a fuel tank 🤣

Back