"You Suck" Thread 2024"--Pics required!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! I recently picked up an identical Craftsman in way sadder condition tho for parts for my Echo Kioritz 302 and John Deere 30, I just need the fuel cap and ignition coil which I hope is good, rest of parts will be for sale or trade. I only paid $18 shipped on an eBay auction. I did some dumpster saw finding myself the other day, found a running Homie Super XL Ao at the landfill! Needs some missing parts which I’m working on getting.

Attachments

• IMG_9613.jpeg
    IMG_9613.jpeg
    924.1 KB · Views: 0
A good day at the races! (Racing from one garage sale to the next!)
A pretty little Homie w/case for $10:
View attachment 1203114
View attachment 1203115
View attachment 1203116
And a threesome for $50. An early '60s McCullough 200:
View attachment 1203117
View attachment 1203118
View attachment 1203119
And a pair of JD 80EVs:
View attachment 1203120
View attachment 1203121
View attachment 1203122
One with a 28" B&C:
View attachment 1203123
I think I just might suck! O
That threesome was an amazing deal that I would have definitely bought. Sadly, I didn’t get to any sales today because we had our own.

I did have time to go to one yard sale early morning. Found an Echo Kioritz 302 for $10! Ran good few yrs back but someone put gas in bar oil tank and wrecked oiler. I already had 2 of these and can now make 1 good saw.
That's a good-looking saw! Nice find! O

What are you plans with the Homelite XL1?
I want to tear it down and see how it looks inside. I have another XL-1 that runs good and a SuperMini that needs some parts. This XL-1 is more or less identical to the SuperMini so we will see if I don't just get rid of the supermini instead. It fired on prime and actually ran o.k. when I filled it with fuel. Probably needs a diaphragm kit and maybe seals.
As for the other three saws the solo I will tear down and see if there is anything usable and try to part it out, the Pioneer ran on prime and is likely a candidate for fixing up, and the Poulan ran on prime so I might fix it up as a beater saw to throw on the quad/leave in the truck. Kind of a valueless piece and if someone steals it Im not really worried.

I want to tear it down and see how it looks inside. I have another XL-1 that runs good and a SuperMini that needs some parts. This XL-1 is more or less identical to the SuperMini so we will see if I don't just get rid of the supermini instead. It fired on prime and actually ran o.k. when I filled it with fuel. Probably needs a diaphragm kit and maybe seals.
As for the other three saws the solo I will tear down and see if there is anything usable and try to part it out, the Pioneer ran on prime and is likely a candidate for fixing up, and the Poulan ran on prime so I might fix it up as a beater saw to throw on the quad/leave in the truck. Kind of a valueless piece and if someone steals it Im not really worried.
Good plan. Thanks for letting me know. I might be interested in that supermini if you do get rid of it like you mentioned.

Latest posts

Back