One mans junk, another mans treasure

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr may you walk up behind a cow that just ate 50 lbs of green alfalfa hay and she coughs,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

However much I hate sharpening chains I can sharpen a chain,

attachment.php
Good deal, I'm sendin you 42 of them and not takin no for an answer.:laugh:

Nuthin the Silvey can't straighten out...shoot a blurry picture will still look clear after sharpening with it...

Gotem at the shop , I'll snap ya a pic for ya tomorrow....

Tom, I think the majority of the guys on here would appreciate you dressing up as a character that best expresses your inner child when you taking the pictures tomorrow. I think that you will experience an unfamiliar freedom when you bare all with no inhibition. Go get em tiger!

Tom, I think the majority of the guys on here would appreciate you dressing up as a character that best expresses your inner child when you taking the pictures tomorrow. I think that you will experience an unfamiliar freedom when you bare all with no inhibition. Go get em tiger!

Haha, tant nuttin but saws and tools, no biggie...

We should all dress up as characters from the broadway show, Cats. We could do little performances at THALL's shop, and base the intensity of the performance on the amount of money the client has spent.

Hey Tom, What does a 660 sell for these days? With a 32 inch bar and RSC chain.

I just sold a 660 big bore with new 36" Rollomatic and full comp skiptoothchan, new bearings seals gasket, top handle, recoil, clutch cover, chain break for 700$ 044 Big Bore included with my Northern Tool grinder..12000$

Last edited:
We should all dress up as characters from the broadway show, Cats. We could do little performances at THALL's shop, and base the intensity of the performance on the amount of money the client has spent.

You go stand in the corner with Stihly.

Thank you, I foresee one in the near future. I looked at a 460 saturday and they wanted 1000 for it with a 20 inch bar. they didn't have a 660, For some reason the dealers don't keep many in stock.

Buying a new saw is like buying a new car. The minute you take it into the woods its used...It makes sense if you're Joe weekend cutter, or even Joe monthly cutter, but if you are reading this, you can fix about anything on a saw and need not drive it off the lot for a new price.

Back