Out of Action for a while

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I got up early and headed to the shop. I managed to get a 346 ready to go and listed in the TP. I'm leaving shortly...thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers...see ya'll this evening...and don't pick on me if my post make less sense than they usually do!!!

Neal

The guy's in pre-op and he's still updating the thread!

What a trooper! :rock:

Hey Neal! You know the rules around here .. pix or it didn't happen!!

[quote...and don't pick on me if my post make less sense than they usually do!!!

Neal[/quote]

How will we be able to tell the difference? :laugh:

Take your time healing up, make it count.

Neil, next time do what the tennis pro told you!Tennis elbow is a pain in the Azimuth.Do what the MD'S recommend and you should see improvement soon,Best wishes my friend, Ken

Glad you're on the way home. Lot's of sleep for you. Hope you're on the road to feeling better already.

Headed home.... arm is numb....head is groggy.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
Make sure you keep it at the speed limit and try to stay in your lane as best you can.:laugh:

I agree with Hu, surgeons don't give a **** about patient pain:dizzy:

If your surgery went well thank a 346.

Glad to here everything went well Neal.

Sent from my AutoTune carb

Murph! Sorry I couldn't send pre-op prayers. I hope everything went well. Just got home and saw this thread. Past couple days I was hunting PA with kwalshy and missed an 8-pointer. Grrrrr.

Anyway, hope you're back on your feet (keyboard) soon.

Dang, I just opened this thread. Went from going to have surgery tomorrow to waiting in the pre-op room to headed home, all before I could give a "good luck". Only thing left is wishing you a speedy recovery and hope your doctors were right about the pain not being too bad. Will be looking forward to reading your posts again in the near future, even if you're muttering under the influence.

Hey Murph - drill and staple + 6 weeks of re-strengthen muscles and it will be better than new. 20 years and can still push over OG back leaner with just my left and bare feet on slick ground, lol.
Take care

Latest posts

Back