Sachs Dolmar Chainsaws Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
couple of sweet runners,

attachment.php

fringe benifit eh?

Here was my first 6 cuber cutting those shelves;

attachment.php

This is the log I got my 3 shelves from;

attachment.php

Don't have any pics millin' that workbench. The guy who owned the tree insisted I take a slab. (He got 6) roughly 9 ft by 24-28 inches wide. The log was 19" long, but at 3.125" thick, we could not lift them @ 19 ft so we cut 'em in half. The butt of the log measured 38" so we had to freehand quite a bit off since my mill would only go a bit over 28 inchs. It was a cold rain when we did the last 1/2 slab (my bench) sad thing is half the log ended up as firewood.

This is the log I got my 3 shelves from;

attachment.php

Don't have any pics millin' that workbench. The guy who owned the tree insisted I take a slab. (He got 6) roughly 9 ft by 24-28 inches wide. The log was 19" long, but at 3.125" thick, we could not lift them @ 19 ft so we cut 'em in half. The butt of the log measured 38" so we had to freehand quite a bit off since my mill would only go a bit over 28 inchs. It was a cold rain when we did the last 1/2 slab (my bench) sad thing is half the log ended up as firewood.

A sadder thing would have been for it to stay in the woods. Nice bench, nice nice saws.

I like the wood stick for a starter pull cord handle and the little Stihl muff to cover the tip of the 36" bar.

Help with a manual or IPL for a Dolmar/Sachs 123 please?

I have posted on the manuals thread already but had no luck as yet.
I would be grateful for any ideas on where I could obtain one please.
Many thanks

Neil

I have posted on the manuals thread already but had no luck as yet.
I would be grateful for any ideas on where I could obtain one please.
Many thanks

Neil

For an IPL go to the top of the page, look for Chainsawr.com, its the red advert for chainsaw parts. Open that page and you will see a place to click on for, "illustrated parts". The rest is just selection.

Guess I have nothing to add, there is a 120 Super sitting waiting on a few parts. Why is it all my parts saws end up being projects?

Latest posts

Back