Sachs Dolmar Chainsaws Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I have one small clutch cover, not sure if it would fit that saw but it has a huge chunk missing under the stud holes. Starters are all for 112 to 120 and 123, 133, 143.

The saws that match the 111 family are the 109, 110, 111, and 115

Looking for 'Go to' parts source

In your experience, who is that 'go to' source for SD parts?
The place that is able to say "If we don't have it, we can get it."
???

Thanks!

On here Scott at Edge and Engine? I believe is one of our gurus. Its not necessarily a matter of some having or being able to get the parts, as much of the older stuff is NLA, so its kinda a luck may have it deal. Its one of the reasons parts saws are kinda valuable in Dolmars, more so it seems than the 2 major brands.

I've not found any one person that is THE go to guy for SD parts. Edge and Engine has sold me a number of parts, but they don't have alot of the NLA parts.

Watch Ebay, ask here, check with the really old saw shops in small towns, buy a parts saw. Fixing an old SD is a labor of love and an excercise in patience.

Mr. HE:cool:

I recently found a dolmar 133 super w/ a bad coil. Does anyone know if you can still find these things or is it something where if i buy the saw i better just put it away as i will be searching for a while?

Better go a little higher, I be needing that full wrap handle.

123, 133, 143, 309 cut-off, 343 cut-off and some of the old Wacker saws used that ignition.

Are you B***B?

Just kidding,

If it's the one on the bag, it looks to be very clean. Too rich for my blood fo' sure.

I do have a good ignition I would trade the Ignition and a nice half wrap for a full wrap for mag tanked SD 123-143.

Need help removing pulley/drum from Dolmar 309 cut off saw if someone might assist. Removed inside snap ring on pulley and nothing happend but it's fairly corroded from concrete dust. Tried Beg for Manuals thread and no one offered up one. Thought even an IPL might show how this thing went together. Would also be appreciative of any manuals you might have. Thanks!

Back