Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3002 bar mount, not a 3003 like the 660, and I'm more of a husky guy :).
I handled it, nothing the bridgport coulndt fix. I was livid they kept arguing with me about it, even with the saw sitting in front of them. My cousin has the 084av now, so I've written it off. My 394xp is slower, but not by much. I'll keep the 394 doesnt hurt to run it all day like the 084av.

I handled it, nothing the bridgport coulndt fix. I was livid they kept arguing with me about it, even with the saw sitting in front of them. My cousin has the 084av now, so I've written it off. My 394xp is slower, but not by much. I'll keep the 394 doesnt hurt to run it all day like the 084av.
I don't think I could run any saw all day :cry:.
Ran a tank thru this one yesterday, the newer saws run a lot longer on a tank, even ported.
It would have been a good bit faster with a 3/8 chain, but I had the bar and chain sitting there, so I touched it up real quick.
When I flush cut the stump I hit the dirt pretty bad, I knew I should have waited until I pulled the elm down. So about 30 strokes on each cutter on that chain and 3 on each raker, she's cutting great now and will bore nicely too:chainsaw:.

The mailing labels are pre printed with a Laser printer.

I think my SIL came up with the best explanation … they likely got found when they went through the PO looking for un-mailed votes!

Yea, like was said above, mailed two years apart, one gets delivered, one gets returned, and they arrive only one day apart … WTF is going on???

I can't believe it … it got even worse!!!

Today, for the same client in FL that got his 2011 Tax Return yesterday, I rec'd his 2009 Tax Return as "return to sender"!!!

His address on the envelope is correct, and the same as it is today! I think he kept telling me he did not get them, and I thought he was full of it!

They even opened it and wrote "2009 Tax" on the envelope!!!

The envelope is postmarked in NY March 2010, forwarded to CO Nov 2020 (don't know where it was for 10 years) and marked "return to sender" Dec 2020!!!

I knew they had problems, but this is ridiculous! And folks complain about waiting a month or two for stuff from China!
So it was sitting in a pile either at the destination PO or a hub along the way. Some honest postal worker discovered a pile of mail...oh **** we had better remedy this. But how weird that they sent one back and delivered the other.

Latest posts

Back